مشاهدات 889 ,اليوم 1
Dec 31, 2014
|رقم الهاتف:|| (00974) 40160777|
|رقم الفاكس:|| (00974) 40160778|
|شارع:|| Unit 47, Building 6, Barwa Village, Doha, Qatar|
|الرمز البريدي:|| 201782, Doha, Qatar|
SES Qatar has an established presence in the Qatari market. The main focus of our operations is the optimal use of electrical generating sets to fulfill our customers’ needs. We will furnish turnkey solutions to help you maximize on productivity and profitability, while minimizing on downtime and resources.
Our experienced technical team is right next to your business, in the heart of Doha. They insure 24/7 response to guarantee minimum work interruption at your site. SES Qatar uses an extensive rental fleet provided by SES FZCO. We carry a fleet of diesel generating sets, ranging from 50 to 1250 kVA. We also provide power plants to meet our customers’ load demands.
SES FZCO is one of the major regional players in the temporary power business. Their center of excellence is headquartered in Jebel Ali, UAE. This facility is home to their central depot, maintenance workshops and spare parts center. It is also the hub of their project teams, who can be dispatched at a moment notice to anywhere in the Arabian Gulf, Levant and Africa, to execute the most complex plants, up to 100 MW of base load power.
Expertise in Power Plant Solutions
SES provides customers will full turnkey Power Plant rental solutions not limited to:
• Customized solutions to fit customer specific
• Multiple genset configuration to accommodate
varying load requirement
• 400 v to 33 kV @ 50/60 Hz
• Base load, load sharing & load management
(paralleling/optimized fuel consumption)
• Application engineering including site layout,
single line diagrams and short circuit studies
• Scheduled transportation, loading and offloading
• Installation and commissioning of the rental
• Project management to ensure availability and
• Operation management: periodic and breakdown
• Standby gensets to maintain plant availability
• Comprehensive insurance policy to cover risk of
loss and damage to equipment
• Optional schemes of power purchase through
kwh charge or capacity charge
• Environmental Health and Safety services.