مشاهدات 932 ,اليوم 1
Dec 31, 2014
|رقم الهاتف:|| (00974) 44364937|
|رقم الفاكس:|| (00974) 44364453|
|شارع:|| Al Rayyan Rd, Behind Arabian Gulf Petrol Station, Qatar|
|الرمز البريدي:|| 23909, Doha, Qatar|
In 1947 Robert K. Thompson Sr. founded Thompsons’ Specialties, a distributorship serving the Oil Industry with fire and safety products. Through careful management and adhering to well defined business philosophies, Robert (Bob) Thompson nurtured the business through many economic fluctuations. With the passing of Bob Thompson Sr., the company has passed onto Robert K. Thompson Jr. who continued to maintain the basic business philosophies of careful management, providing only the highest quality products and providing services by qualified and trained personnel. It is Thompsons’ stated goal to always perform services correctly the first time.
September of 2001 Thompsons’ Specialties began operations by opening offices in Doha, Qatar, in joint venture with the International House for Trading and Services. H.E.Sheik Rashed Awaida Al Thani Chairman with Timothy Thompson as Thompsons’ Specialties Middle East’s Director of Business Development for the Joint Venture.
Thompsons’ Specialties Middle East has since acquired and outfitted the regions first mobile shop truck(s) for fire extinguisher maintenance. Thompsons’ Specialties Middle East has since added key products and service distributorships including top companies such as Ansul, Pyrochem and others.
Thompsons’ Specialties Middle East is now fully servicing the fire and safety needs of the industrial and governmental market of Qatar and the wider Middle East.
• TSME will be one of the world’s leading Fire & Safety Companies.
• TSME will be acknowledged for our people, novelty, operating fineness and corporate citizenship.
• TSME will set the criterion for:
a. Safety, Health & Environmental performance
b. Customer contentment
c. A high competence, various workforce
d. Efficient and trustworthy operations
e. Financial performance
• TSME will constantly manage, safely, resourcefully, and direct all our resources, people, inventories, facilities and environment.
• TSME will preserve the highest safety, health, value and environmental standards.
• TSME will carefully produce and carry Fire & Safety materials and services around the world.
• TSME will execute projects without fault and capture synergies by effectively integrate new projects into existing operations.
• TSME will contribute to community development confidently.
• TSME will improve business, control and operating performance constantly.
• TSME will attract, maintain, build up and motivate a competitive various workforce.
• TSME will influence the knowledge and expertise of our workforce and shareholders.
• TSME will exploit value and create opportunities for our shareholders.
• TSME strives to accomplish our business with veracity and in an ethical manner.
• TSME will generate an incident & injury-free workplace.
• TSME will demonstrate the highest standards of social and environment practice.
• TSME uses diversity as a source of strength.
• TSME will develop our people and foster a culture of learning, innovation and excellence.
• TSME employees will trust and empower each other, encourage initiative and assume responsibility.
• TSME will recognize, acknowledge and reward accomplishments.
• TSME will work and promote a spirit of active mutual support.
• TSME will responsibly communicate and share information.
• TSME values people and their families, our shareholders, customers, suppliers, communities and the environment.