مشاهدات 2282 ,اليوم 3
Dec 31, 2014
|رقم الهاتف:|| (00974) 44065200|
|رقم الفاكس:|| (00974) 44065299|
|شارع:|| Al Forousiya Road, Al Rayyan Campus, Opp. The Horse Race|
|الرمز البريدي:|| 23133, Doha, Qatar|
The University of Calgary’s Faculty of Nursing is renowned in Canada for its excellence in clinical practice and family health care. Our nursing students in Qatar are educated to the same Canadian standards and receive the same credentials as students at the Calgary campus.
UCQ is at the forefront of health promotion and disease prevention in Qatar. While educating the future nurses of Qatar, we will engage individuals, families and communities in activities designed to enhance family capacity to attain and improve health. Our nursing students and graduates will practice in the community, in primary health centres, in clinics and schools in addition to acute care hospitals. Our program exemplifies a vision of modern nursing that develops graduates who deliver evidence-based health care and are strong critical thinkers and change agents, whose focus is the entire family.
Vision & Mission
Vision: The vision of UCQ is to enrich health and wellness in Qatar and the Gulf region through world-class education of nursing leaders and practitioners.
Mission: To Excel in:
1. educating nurses who will become renowned for excellence in practice
2. preparation of nurse leaders who will contribute to development of emerging healthcare systems
3. research and educational initiatives that will contribute to health and wellness
Programs of Study
The University of Calgary-Qatar offers a flexible, innovative, Bachelor of Nursing (BN) degree to prepare students for the opportunities and challenges of a rewarding nursing career. Throughout the program, students are provided with a sound theoretical base and supervised clinical experience in a variety of nursing practice settings.
The University of Calgary offers two routes towards a Bachelor of Nursing (BN) degree:
1. Foundation Program
2. Diploma in Nursing Program
3. A Regular Track program for high school and College of the North Atlantic – Qatar transfer students
4. A Post-Diploma program for students with an acceptable Nursing diploma
5. Masters of Nursing