Views 1205 ,Today 1
Dec 31, 2014
|Telephone:|| (00974) 44477622|
|Fax:|| (00974) 44477633|
|Street:|| Office No. 20, Awqaf Building|
|Zip/Postal Code:|| 39185, Doha, Qatar|
EFS Facilities Services Qatar WLL provide total integrated FM services, and operations and maintenance solutions across the Middle East. EFS currently manages 100 projects, valued in excess of AED1 billion and employing over 1,000 FM professionals. The company’s regional success has helped in attracting and retaining a talent pool with diverse cultures, ethnicities and experience, to ensure the ideal balance of global and local knowledge. The company’s senior management team has over 500 years of collective facilities management experience, with a unique mix of backgrounds and individual expertise to provide a broad spectrum of service capability.
In terms of FM service lines, EFS has the capacity to deliver all clients requirements. With global knowledge, regional presence and local experience, EFS combines the strength of an industry leader with the knowledge that it has the capability to take on any project, no matter how diverse or complex.
Fifteen operating companies in ten countries
Operating in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and India.
Servicing over 100 key projects with a value in excess of 400 million USD
Serviced by over 1500 FM professionals across the region.
A decade of Middle East facilities management (FM) experience
A truly international FM business with the operational capability to deliver bespoke solutions throughout the region and in local markets.
Total FM solutions provider
Capability from project inception to operational study phase.
EFS’ core team consists of FM professionals with global experience, having worked in complex and challenging FM environments around the world.
EFS’ regional set up across KSA, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and U.A.E offers large service infrastructure and FM professionals with specific expertise to support regional organizations.
A proven track record in managing mega FM contracts in the region.
To deliver superior and sustainable facilities management services to our clients.
We strive to be a leading integrated facilities management services provider.
• EFS’ values ensures complete integration of knowledge and experience in it’s core value system.
• EFS believe transparency fosters achievement of long term objectives and mutually beneficial partnerships with clients.
• EFS consider people as a core asset and encourage a culture of continuous personal development through career progression, knowledge development and skills development.
• EFS develop and execute a service delivery model guided by industry benchmarking and best practice initiatives.
• EFS ensure “Value-for-Money” by rationalizing costs and providing exceptional management of client assets.
• Technical Operations & Maintenance
• Soft Services Operations
• Facilities Management Integration
• Commissioning & Transition Management
• Project Management
• Services Integration & Management