Hi-Tech Training Centre Qatar
|Telephone:||44122486 - 66186552 - 30096189|
HI TECH Training Center
- 1. English Language Programs
- 2. Soft Skills Programs
- 3. Computer & Information technology.
- English courses have accredited learning materials with the cooperation of Cambridge University.
- Computer & IT programs are accredited from ICDL GCC Foundation and Pearson VUE as a training & testing center.
- Soft Skills Programs accredited from the Association of Business Practitioners (ABP) UK.
- Locally and internationally accredited instructors and trainers.
- ISO certified for the provision of our training course
- Accredited ICDL testing centre by GCC Foundation
- Accredited Pearson VUE testing centre
- International Business Skills accredited by Association of Business Practitioners (ABP) and Pearson VUE
- I. Onsite Training
- II. Goal Oriented Courses
- III. Accurate Student Assessment
- IV. English for Specific Purpose
- TOEFL and IELTS Preparation-These courses are intended for the advanced students who are planning to study in English speaking countries. Both the TOEFL and IELTS are required by most universities abroad.
- VI. Intensive and Non-Intensive Courses
LEARNERS’ PROTOCOL a) Learners will be informed of our training policy at the outset of the course. b) Records of learner’s attendance, progress, and performance will be submitted on a regular basis. c) Learners will be given a detailed report of their achievement at the end of each level together with a certificate of study. d) To encourage learner autonomy, learning software programmes will be provided for independent learning. e) Tutorials will be held to support those students who are encountering difficulties in their learning.
- 1. General English
- Become more confident in using English.
- Improve all aspects of your language skills.
- Be a global communicator.
- 2. English for work
- Need English regularly at work.
- Are interested in professional programs.
- Like to focus on their interests at work.
- 3. English for communication
- Need to be more confident in speaking English.
- Need to be more communicative.
- Like to build strong communicative skills for use in different social context.
- 4. TOEFL/IELTS Exam preparation
- Higher education, or
- Career development, or
- Your special interest
- I. Base Modules
- II. Standard Modules
- III. Advanced Modules
International Business Skills Diploma Program – IBS
This program Covers topics that are at the forefront of modern business techniques. It is high quality content, and learners are strongly assessed by using a Pearson VUE testing centre which is available at Hi Tech. This program satisfies market demand for professional skills. It is accredited by ABP (The Association of British Practitioners)
It consists of 8 programs:
Communication in business concerns the regular flow of information between individuals and groups internally and externally, in order to reach a common understanding. This unit will focus on the importance of good communication throughout a business and the vital role it plays in a business’s success. The learner will also explore a range of communication techniques used in a business and the importance of overcoming communication barriers to contribute to individual and business success.
This unit will focus on how a business interacts with both external and internal stakeholders as well as the established convention in which businesses relate to each other. The Learner will develop an understanding of cultural business expectations that are to be expected in the modern business environment.
Consistently businesses are faced with Information technology (IT) related decisions, as well as analysing whether they are sufficiently utilising their current IT resources. This unit examines these issues in depth and considers some of the more common technologies used in everyday business. Learners will gain an understanding of the technical and management skills required in the rapidly changing IT and business environment. The unit will also provide knowledge of methods in which a business may derive maximum benefit from IT packages.
This unit introduces an understanding to the more common legal structures and regulations relating to business entities. The different internal and external factors that affect a business are explained and their importance explored. Significant principles of financial planning and management are explored and there is a focus on making best use of available resources and the importance of cash flow to the business. Learners will also examine the significance of effective market research for business planning.
A business is mainly reliant on its success by how effectively it deals with the people it employs and how these employees interact with each other. This unit looks closely at some of the key issues that arise when dealing with people and aims to indicate the necessary self-management skills and knowledge to better equip individuals to communicate effectively with people in the work place and successfully deal with conflict that may arise.
Self-awareness is an important first step in personal development. This unit focuses on the importance of being aware of how we behave and appear to others.
Learners will be introduced to various skills and techniques that will greatly assist their personal and business relationships. The learner will also explore self-improvement through personal confidence building as well as the importance of having positive attitudes in business.
This unit is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of the concept of time management. Learners will explore appropriate time management techniques along with monitoring and improvement methods for the short, medium and long term. The learner will also investigate a range of the most common time wasting activities that occur in the majority of businesses and provide direction on how to eliminate these.
This unit focuses on the importance of market segments and the customer experience in relation to the fundamental role both play in a business’s success. In particular learners will develop an understanding of effective customer service and explore how an individual can contribute positively to the overall customer experience. Learners will also consider the differing requirements of customer segments and the importance of effective communication skills that meet customer expectations.
Business Skills Diploma & Certificate
- ABE Level three Diploma in Business Skills (QCF)
- ABE Level three Certificate in Business Skills (QCF)
ABE Level three Diploma in Business Skills is achieved by the successful completion of all eight awards
ABE Level 3 Certificate in Business Skills is achieved by the successful completion of the four awards marked by.
Administration Qualifying Programs covering the following modules
- 1. English language
24-hour English language course in one of the above language programs
- 2. Executive Secretary
Unit 1: Office Administration: description, functions and requirements
Unit 2: Administrative assistants, requirements
Unit 3: Phone service skills
Unit 4: Organizational skills, work and activity scheduling
Unit 5: Internal communication skills
Unit 6: Business correspondence, letters and memos
Unit 7: Recordkeeping and filling skills
Unit 8: Information processing and management
Unit 9: Interpersonal relationships and etiquette
- 3. General Management
1. Introduction to management:
– Notions and definitions
– field of study
2. Managerial functions and roles:
– Planning, organizing, motivating, controlling and leadership.
3. Management styles and structure:
– management abilities
– hierarchy and decision making
– Leaders, senior management, and subordinates.
4. Internal communication systems:
– types and level of communication
– employee relation
5. The basics of Human Recourse management:
– Human Resources planning, personnel, stuffing
6. The basics of marketing and management:
– market research, advertising standards, branding and pricing
- 4. Finance Management
This module covers practical insights into the key elements of financial management, issue such as:
– Financial analysis and cash flow planning
– The fundamentals of Finance Management, introduction
– Functions and goals of Finance Management
– Finance Department, essentials and insights
– Finance department and organizational structure
– Corporate management and legal status:
– Small businesses, enterprises, limited liability companies
– Investment tools, the basics:
– Bonds: markets, yields, prices, and interest rates
– Computer applications of finance management
– Cash flow management
– Baking management: Bank Conrad System
– Salary Managements
- 5. Marketing Management:
– The concept of marketing management
– The difference between marketing and sales
– Marketing mix
– Types of markets
– Phases of the sales
– Closing deals
- 6. Banking Operation:
– The importance and benefits of banks
– Mechanism for banking
– Types of accounts and defined
– Credit management
– Types of companies
– The relationship between interest rates and inflation
– Islamic system of sales
- 7. Computer course:
NEW I C D L – 2014Download Hi-tech Profile